Here's what you'll need:
- Cardstock and scrap of patterned paper you set aside from Day 3.
- Corner rounder
- Questions from your children (mounted on color cardstock if you prefer)
- 2 or 3 photos of your children/you, if you prefer (otherwise, you can mount your kids' answers instead)
- Embellishments (flowers, ribbons, brads, tags, bling), if desired
- Using the large patterned piece leftover from the other half of the layout (@11"x9"), round all four corners with your corner rounder or scissors.
- Take the questions your children answered in Day 5. If they are small enough, adhere them in an artful way on top of the patterned paper.
- But, if they are too big (like mine), then find two or three photos of your kids and/or you, and arrange them on top of the patterned paper. If you use photos on top, simply make a pocket of the patterned paper by laying down a strip of adhesive on three sides, leaving the fourth open so that you can remove the best part of the layout--what your biggest fans have to say about you!
- That's it! I embellished with flowers in the corner, some ribbon, a bit of that accent paper leftover from the first layout, and some bling (gotta have bling!!), and voila!!
Tomorrow, we're going to work with those pictures and memorabilia from the "Day in the Life of Mom"...
Thanks for joining me, as I scrap...
Happily My Ever After,
Are you just joining in? Here are the links to the previous Mother's Day challenges--you're not behind! We'll wait for you to catch up.
Day 5: Journaling about YOU from Your Kids
Day 2: Journaling Pros and Cons of Motherhood
Day 1: Mother's Day Challenge