Monday, June 20, 2016

FREE Tutorial on Starting and Finishing your Novel for Camp NaNo Participants

It's been a while since I've been blogging--I seem to lack the ability to multi-task, and when I'm busy writing (and parenting--those end-of-school events kill my writing goals!!) I don't seem to find the time to blog.

BUT...I'm here now, and wanted to post this for those of you that are joining Camp NaNo this month to forward your progress on that novel you've been itching to write!

The video below is from a free tutorial I gave last October, and is geared for those of you participating in any version of a novel writing (be it Camp NaNo, or the full-blown NaNoWriMo, of which I am a BIG fan--see my past NaNo posts here).
Here is the video for you:

https://youtu.be/a5sWDtgX9W0

Good luck in Camp NaNoWriMo!

Happily My Ever After,
Dylan

P.S. Want to see what my writer's desk looks like during NaNo? Check it out here. And don't judge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment