Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Writers: This is YOUR Year!

If you're one of the many writers that subscribe to my blog, or if you think 2017 is YOUR year to write that novel that's been brewing in the recesses of your mind, I have good news!

A local writers group, Sunshine State Romance Authors, has a slew of amazing programs geared toward helping writers in their journey toward publication and improving their craft. I'm particularly excited because they've asked me to give their March workshop on "Editing and Selling Your Manuscript: Tips to Revise and Pitch Your Novel Successfully."


I've already created a presentation for the event, as well as a MASSIVE packet of worksheets designed to help writers in every genre revise their manuscript and create the supporting materials (like a query, synopsis and pitch) for your upcoming writer's conferences and online queries!

The links for reservations and pricing are coming on SSRA's home page, so stay tuned!
Happily My Ever After,
Dylan

P.S. The link for Sunshine State Romance Authors is HERE, and their Facebook page is HERE. Follow them so you will know when registration opens for the March event!

P.P.S. First time on my blog? Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE above to be notified of all the oodles of things coming in 2017!





No comments:

Post a Comment