Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week 4 of NaNoWriMo and Writers Give Me Five

We are ALMOST DONE!!! I don't know about you, but I'm so tired, I'm dizzy. This week will be busy for all of us, I'm sure--I'll be hosting 18 guests on Thanksgiving, and I will STILL write this Thursday, so don't whine to me that you're too busy to write! :)

Check out brief, 4 minute, very sleep-deprived video below. This was the best take, if you can believe that! This "Writers Give Me Five" installment is all about encouragement and digging deep. Plus...you'll get to take a peek at what dirty little secrets are hiding in my garbage can--HINT: they are what's keeping me UPRIGHT this week!



Hang in there--do your best, and join me on December 1 for a TGIO party!!

Happily My Ever After,
Dylan

P.S. The TGIO party will be on my Facebook Author page. You've taken the time to "LIKE" that page, right?? :) If not, I'd love to have you--here's the link: www.facebook.com/DylanNewtonAuthor

P.P.S. Need more helpful tips to prod your muse? Check out my other videos on my YouTube channel here.

No comments:

Post a Comment