Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Week 1 of NaNo: Writers Give Me Five

Today's post is for those of you out there joining me in the brave, yet horribly difficult challenge that is National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo. If you've been following me (which is easy to do--just click "Subscribe to this Blog" on the right hand side of the screen), you've probably already seen my NaNo Prepper List video and know that I'm putting out a quick, <5 minute video every week of NaNo that will get through this challenge successfully.

This week's video is <5 minutes and gives you two ways you can 'get unstuck' this week. They happen to be two things that I use frequently when I write, so I can vouch for their effectiveness!


The video can be found on my YouTube channel here:
http://youtu.be/AyDNDBMa7II

Okay...no more procrastination. Get writing! :)

Happily My Ever After,
Dylan

P.S. If you are participating in this year's NaNoWriMo challenge, be sure to 'buddy' me! I'm there under 'DylanNewton' all slammed together without a space. 

P.P.S. Want to see why I'm such an avid fan of NaNoWriMo? Check out my Newton's NaNo 2014 page here for all of the gory details!

2 comments:

  1. The link goes to your YouTube channel, and not the video btw...not sure I see the video...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for letting me know! I fixed the link, so it should be okay now. :)

      Delete