Friday, September 12, 2014

WANTED--October Speaking Engagements

Presentation on establishing SMART writing goals, Jan. 2104
WANTED--Speaking opportunities (in person or via Skype)! 
October is coming, and I have a huge month of paranormal goodies planned, but I need your help! 

I'm looking to book 31 speaking engagements next month and am looking for groups and venues. Do you belong to a reading or writing club? Work in a bookstore? Have friends in high places that would be willing to help a hard-working novelist out? I'd appreciate any referrals you can think of--I'm already speaking at our local library, to a group of 4-H'ers looking to write their first book, a writer's group in Upstate NY via Skype, as well as an interview with Paranormal Report Radio

I can speak (for FREE next month) on writing craft questions, how to become published, anything from my own writing experience, or a topic of your choice. 

And here's a sweetener: get me a gig, or refer me to a group that books me in October, and YOU GET A SIGNED BOOK of your choice. Message me, or send a note to my email address in the comments below if you have any ideas for October.

Thanks in advance for you help!! You guys ROCK!!! 

Dylan

3 comments:

  1. If you have an idea for a speaking engagement, please feel free to email me at:
    happilymyeverafter (at) gmail (dot) com
    Substitute the @ for (at) and the . for (dot) above.
    Thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I booked Dylan to speak at my daughter's 4-H Club as soon as I heard about her offer!

    Dylan's presentations are entertaining and full of valuable information. She can tailor the presentation to meet your club's interest. I highly recommend you book Dylan for your October meeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Rhonda Kauffman! I appreciate the compliment!

      Delete