Thursday, March 13, 2014

FREE SWAG--Recipe card for Grimaldi's Ganache as featured in ANY WITCH WAY


To celebrate my print release of my paranormal romance novella, ANY WITCH WAY, I am giving away signed copies of my recipe card for "Grimaldi's Ganache"--the scrumptious dessert featured in the book!

This candy-bar like pie will have your sweet tooth begging for mercy (pictures of the actual dessert can be found here)!

To get your autographed recipe card for "Grimaldi's Ganache" simply send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (with correct postage, please) to the following address:

Dylan Newton
Any Witch Way Recipe Card Offer
P.O. Box 640063
Beverly Hills, FL 34464


Love Freebies? I have more...but you've got to be a part of my quarterly newsletter, the Newton Nation, to get them! Sign up by typing in your email address in the box on the right where it says "Subscribe to Dylan's Newsletter" and you'll be a part of an elite group of readers and friends who enjoy sneak peeks, insider knowledge...and free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment