Sunday, November 10, 2013

Scrappin' Sunday--Zombie Prom Pictures

In today's Scrappin' Sunday post, I'm featuring a layout I did with last year's Zombie Prom pictures. (Want to throw a Zombie Prom? Click here for tips!) 

I take the most pictures at Halloween, so it's always a challenge for me to come up with a layout that incorporates 20+ pictures. And this one fits the bill, with over 26 pictures included! 



I used my favorite tool--the 2" square punch, for most of the pictures. Helps to keep everything tidy and uniform when you have a ton of pictures to display. On the left-hand page, the centerpiece is a Zombie Prom picture of my husband and I which I made into a pocket to hold a copy of the invitation we used that year. Here's a copy of the invitation that's folded in that pocket:

And...of course, I used a flip-book on the right-hand page. That's my most commonly used 'cheat' to incorporate more 4x6 shots on a layout. The cover is a rhinestone-studded spider embellishment I picked up years ago, and the book is held together at the sides by ribbon. 

Here's a detail shot--you can see I staggered the 2" square shots along the bottom of the Martha Stewart Halloween paper, and used a brad to attach the "Warning: Zombies" (one of our necklaces we gave in the goody bags that night) embellishment to the paper. 
Detail of 2" square picture border and Zombie necklace embellishment
*sigh* I just loooove Halloween!

Starting next week, I'll be featuring the Christmas projects I'm working on...gift ideas and scrapbooking combined. Stay tuned as I scrap my...
Happily My Ever After,
Dylan

P.S. Love to scrapbook? Check out my use for old crayons in this adorable kid's layout here.

P.P.S. Here is my post on how YOU can throw a Zombie Prom Halloween Party on the cheap! Or check out my Pinterest page here for other Zombie Prom and Halloween Party ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment