Friday, February 1, 2013

February is Creative Romance Month...and Prize-A-Palooza!

February is National Creative Romance Month...
and Dylan's Prize-A-Palooza!

Yep,  in honor of creative romance month, I will be hosting fun contests, scavenger hunts and photo ops and showering my winning participants during a month-long Prize-A-Palooza. As a special surprise, ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT will have a CHARACTER NAMED AFTER YOU in my next book.

How cool is that?

How can you participate in Prize-A-Palooza? Easy...go to my Facebook Author page (www.Facebook.com/DylanNewtonAuthor), "Like" me, and then watch for Facebook updates. I'll be posting every few days with a new way you can win one of these prizes:


  • Creative Romance Month wouldn't be complete without giving away a romance novel! I'll be awarding 3 autographed, personalized books of my paranormal romance "Despite the Ghosts" (shipped to you for free by me!), as well as 1 e-copy (for Kindle, Nook or e-Reader).
  • Box of Chocolates
  • Bouquet of Flowers
  • And a bunch of cool Author Swag!!


AND...all participants will be entered in a drawing to have a CHARACTER NAMED AFTER YOU in my next novel!

Again, just go to my author page on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/DylanNewtonAuthor) and "Like" me to see what's in store for the month.

Good luck and thanks for celebrating Creative Romance Month with me as I...

Happily My Ever After,
Dylan

Facebook link again is www.Facebook.com/DylanNewtonAuthor
And hey, as long as you're here, enter your email address at the right to have Happily Ever After delivered to your in-box! 

1 comment: