Wednesday, October 22, 2014

NaNoWriMo Veteran's Clues on Starting and Finishing Your Novel

As promised in my NaNoWriMo blog post last week, here is my first video for all of you intrepid writers joining me for the 2014 NaNoWriMo challenge (that's National Novel Writing Month, and you can find out more about it here).
Dylan Newton: Starting &Finishing Your Novel

YouTube link: http://youtu.be/a5sWDtgX9W0

It's about 45 minutes long, and filled with my tips for the following:


  • What to do NOW before NaNoWriMo begins
  • Tricks for Hooking Your Reader from the Start
  • The 2 Most Useful Tips to Beating Writer's Block
  • Useful websites I use as a writer
  • And...lots of personal details about my writing process that you may or may not want to know. ;)


PLUS...I've created this handy-dandy November calendar for you to print out and use at your will. 


Join me on Wednesday, October 29 for my HUGE kickoff event here at my blog, as well as on my Author Facebook page here

Happily Writing My Ever After,
Dylan

P.S. Here is the link to sign up for National Novel Writing Month: www.nanowrimo.org

P.P.S. Be sure to subscribe to this blog, as well as my newsletter, for more NaNoWriMo info and writer-ly goodies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment